Be part of the Air Asia Cabin Crew!
If you have always aspired to be a flight attendant, this may be your chance. Air Asia Zest will be conducting walk-in interviews for interested applicants this January 2017.
Don’t miss this cabin crew hiring and the chance to be a part of one of the most popular low-cost airlines in the country and abroad.
If you have the following personality, you may just be cut for this Air Asia flight attendant job!
- Fun personality
- Genuine interest to serve people
- Fluent spoken English
- Good communication skills
Cabin Crew Qualifications:
- With clear complexion and good set of teeth
- With weight proportion to height
- Height: Female: 160-170 cm / Male: 170-180 cm
Completed at least second year of college
- Should be fluent in English and Filipino
Make sure you bring the following requirements on your Air Asia job application:
- Original and photocopy of VALID passport
- Original and photocopy of Barangay, Police and NBI clearances
- 1 recent colored photo (passport size)
- 1 recent colored photo (post card size – whole body)
- Original and photocopy of school credentials
- Updated resume
CABIN CREW WALK-IN INTERVIEW DETAILS:
DATE: 14 Jan 2017 (Saturday)
TIME: 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN
VENUE: SUNLIGHT GUEST HOTEL (4th Floor, Isabelle Hall), A. Malvar St., Brgy. Tagumpay, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
Come in proper business attire and head down to the above venue on the specified time.
For more travel updates, cabin crew job opening info and latest flight promos LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook: Piso Fare Promos.