Heads up aspiring Flight Attendants!
Air Asia is looking for Cabin Crew applicants to join their team this 2017.
If you have a:
– Fun personality
– Genuine interest to serve people
– Good communication skills
then being an Air Asia Cabin Crew might be your calling.
Here are the basic requirements for this Air Asia job:
– Clear complexion and good set of teeth
– Weight proportional to height
Female: 160-170 cm (barefoot)
Male: 170-180 cm (barefoot)
– Completed at least second year of college
– Fluent in English and Filipino
Take note that successful Air Asia job applicants may be assigned in Kalibo or Cebu.
If you think you have what it take to be part of the Air Asia All Stars Cabin Crew then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Experienced Cabin Crew.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment.
Shortlisted Air Asia job applicants may be asked to present the following:
– Original and photocopy of VALID passport
– 1 recent colored passport size photo
– 1 recent colored post card size photo (whole body)
Good luck! Hope you nail this Cabin Crew Job Hiring!