With 3 new domestic routes just announced last month, Cebu Pacific is continuously expanding its network. With this, they are calling aspiring cabin crews to join their growing team.
If you have always wanted to be a flight attendant and join the airline industry, this is your chance. Cebu Pacific cabin crew hiring is ongoing!
A cabin crew’s job is to ensure the safety of the airline passengers while making sure they have a pleasant flying experience.
The following are the Cabin Crew Job Qualifications:
– Weight must be proportional to Height (Female: at least 5’3, Male: at least 5’7)
– Clear complexion. good eyesight and catchy smile
– College Level
– Proficient in both English and Filipino
– Willing to be assigned outside Metro Manila
If you land the job, these are only some of the Cabin Crew Benefits and Perks:
– Unlimited travel benefits
– Medical and Dental Coverage
– Annual Performance Bonus
If you think you are ready to join the largest carrier in the Philippines then update your resume, bring copies of your 2×2 photo and come in business attire for the walk-in screening at the Cebu Pacific Office Address: 5th Floor, Cebu Pacific Building, Domestic Rd., Pasay City.
For more travel updates, latest promo fare and announcement of the latest cabin crew hiring, LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook: Piso Fare Promos.